Clogged Drain Repair + Water Jet Cleaning
Staten Plumbing Can Keep Your Drains Clear and Running Smoothly.
The experts at Staten Plumbing provide professional drain cleaning using the latest video drain inspection
technology and water jet cleaning
. We don't leave until your drains are running like new.
High Pressure Water Jet Cleaning
- Economical – fast and precise.
- Environmentally safe – no harmful chemicals.
- Breaks up and flushes out grease, tree roots, scale and other material.
- Our water jetter powers 12 gallons of water pulsating down the line every minute at a powerful 2500 psi to blast lines clear of grease, sediment, and debris. Powerful enough to tackle the toughest jobs, residential or commercial. For sluggish drains, backed up drains or just routine maintenance, Staten Plumbing is your choice for water jet drain and sewer line cleaning.
At some point in the life of your plumbing systems, your drains will become clogged. The reasons are numerous, but it will usually become apparent using our video inspection system. We carefully pry into the pipe and examine the blockage. Sometimes it's simply grease or some other type of sludge that can be quickly power blasted away. At other times, we may find that root intrusion, broken, crushed or corroded pipes as the cause of the blockage. That's when things might get complicated. When we review your video with you, we will be sure to point out where your issues are stemming from.
Only a full service plumbing company like Staten is equipped with the necessary tools, supplies and experience to provide on-the-spot pipe replacement for sewer or water lines. We can usually provide same day service here in the Greenville area with the least amount of mess and disruption to your yard and plumbing system.
We Can Clear Clogged Drains + Replace Broken Drainpipes
A broken drainpipe is not always easy to detect, and is typically very easy to confuse with a simple blockage or clogged drain. If your drains appear sluggish, call us right away! Our plumbers here at Staten are experts at diagnosing and repairing your outdoor pipes. We can repair the drain problem before further damage is done.
In Greenville, few plumbing services are capable of matching our ability to provide you with accurate and prompt assessments of your clogged drains. And even fewer of these plumbing services are able to provide you with the experience, equipment, and unparalleled expertise to fix your clogged or damaged drain properly, quickly and completely the first time.
When left unattended, a clogged or broken drain can cause you unimaginable grief. Your home or business could be at risk of possible flooding or backed up waste.
Our plumbers have years of experience in plumbing and drain repair. Staten Plumbing will never leave your drains damaged or poorly repaired. Because many of our competitors lack the necessary equipment and experience for underground pipe repair, they either rent the equipment or sub-contract to a company (like Staten) to complete the job. This leads to additional costs that are passed on to you. Why not call Staten first? We won't keep you waiting!
What to expect during the initial plumbing service call:
- Expert Service: When you schedule service, you will speak a real plumber, not a salesman. In an emergency, will dispatch a plumber within 2 hours of your call, usually sooner.
- Diagnose: Our plumbers first determine whether you have a local clogged drain or vent system, or if you have a failing septic system.
- Attempt to Clear the Blockage: Staten plumbers use different methods to try to clear the blockage first. If these methods do not work, we keep searching.
- Check Drain-vent System: If a blockage is not found and the drains are slow, it's possible your vent has become blocked and needs to be cleared.
- Determine Blockage Location: We will find out if the problem is outside the building; or if the indoor piping is not blocked, and the drain line connected to your waste system is not blocked, then your plumber will inform you that he will have to determine whether you have a pipe failure or if you have issues with your septic system. Some digging may be required to locate the source of the problem.
- Estimate Review and Customer Approval: Staten Plumbing technicians will always prepare a cost estimate and review your options with you before we continue our work. We don't start until you are completely comfortable with the likely expenses.
Our skilled plumbing experts are highly trained, licensed and insured, and 100% committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with the quality of our work and our dedicated customer service. We take pride in what we do and maintaining a reputation for excellence in customer service and providing reliable plumbing solutions for both residential and commercial customers throughout the Southeast. We are members of the Better Business Bureau
. Check out our positive reviews on Facebook
Call us Today at (864) 520-1138 for Priority Plumbing Service!
"Dustin did a great job!! Diagnosed our water pressure problem quickly, adjusted the pressure, found blockages in two lines, and had the water pressure back to normal in no time. Wonderful job!! We'd call him again in a minute!!"
- Casey Zettler, Greenville, SC
"I'd definitely use these guys again. One of my rentals had a water heater go out in the crawl space and it was 25° outside - but didn't stop them from changing it out for me. On time, finished by lunch and back in service. Thanks guys!"
- Dean Dupont, Greenville, SC
"Greatest experience with a plumbing company! I called at 5:30am, the call was answered and a technician called back with an appointment time. They were prompt, did a great job and reasonably priced. I highy recommend Staten."
- Sue Sanders, Greer, SC
"I had a problem with my kitchen sink leaking and called Staten. The technician was on time, thorough, considerate & even helped me with a fridge. Cost was on par with other companies and I would recommend Staten."
- Gloria Dunlap, Mauldin, SC
"Dean and Big Tommy took care of a custom pipe configuration for me in less than an hour. Super great guys to deal with and they know their plumbing."
- John Thomas, Simpsonville, SC
"Today, my house flooded because the toilet valve busted. Staten plumbing arrived quickly and the plumber, John, was friendly and fixed the issue right away. I would highly recommend this professional business."
- Phyllis Benavidez, Taylors, SC
"Staten came out to my home and did an awesome job. I would tell anyone that needed plumbing work done to call Staten. They were on time and did a great job."
- Brittney Wood, Easley, SC
Priority Plumbing Service
For the fastest plumbing service available, call us today for 24/7 Priority Plumbing Service.
No job is too big or too small, and we are available most any time you need us.
Or to schedule an appointment please click the Service Request button above and we will promptly contact you during normal business hours. Once we receive the request for service, a licensed plumber will be dispatched in a fully-stocked service van with all the right tools to get the job done.
Our skilled plumbing experts are highly trained, licensed and insured, and 100% committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with the quality of our work and our dedicated customer service.
The Local Plumbing Pros
Residential and commercial customers throughout the Upstate give Staten Plumbing the highest marks for reliable plumbing service, repairs and installations.
Our goal with every job is complete customer satisfaction. We do that by providing prompt, professional service, with a strong reputation of unmatched plumbing services
Reputation is Everything
We are members of the Better Business Bureau
. Check out our positive reviews on Facebook
is always our top priority, so we believe in honest, upfront pricing and treating our customers fairly.